Subscribe to the service in order to receive our news> SIGN UP
Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation provide you with the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed;
- obtain access to your personal data and to the information indicated in art. 15 of the Regulations;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain the cancellation of your personal data without undue delay;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- be informed of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out in relation to your personal data;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- object at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, this is without prejudice to your right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time
Furthermore, in compliance with the provisions of article 21 of the Regulation, the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on points (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.